The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

AMG/JDM Exterior Pieces.....

How much are these worth? I might have the ability to receive a bundle of AMG/JDM bumpers, grills, and other assorted pieces.....Can anyone shed light on pricing? Just curious if its worth the trouble to get them here.

Last edited by a moderator:

jnava

Staff member
Shed some light? Get them and people will buy.

DavsR

I got dibs on bumpers and corner lights if you get them to CA. I'm up in Sac county and been waiting for someone local to get some JDM bumpers for sale. Could you get the rear windsheild wiper motor assembly with glass? I have a friend who would buy that immediately!

jnava

Staff member
So the odds are up... your call Nick

wowzers, when i know more i will post it, just curious on re-sellability.

jnava

Staff member
There's plenty of buyers but plenty of skepticism about it as well. You should see what happens on CF group buys.

GSX_TC

Quoting NickDub:
wowzers, when i know more i will post it, just curious on re-sellability.

You wanna know the prices, and all that, read this thread click

Last edited:

turbowop

You'll get plenty of people that sign up for it, but then a whole bunch of tire kickers when you actually have product.

G

Staff member

kama1

It will be worth your trouble if shipping is cheap.

I know the shipping will be cheaper then these guys in Malaysia eBay JDM Hood and I will be getting the parts way cheaper then 500 for a hood....so we will see....should be getting pics/prices/details today.

EMX5636

Keep us posted, I would probably be interested in a rear bumper if/when available. Don't get discouraged, but threads like these come up every once in a while, and never pan out.

For sure, and if it did come through, I wouldnt do a "group buy" as I know those rarely work well, but I would front a few K to get a batch o parts and then sell them here.

MellowVR4

IF you can get deals, their defently wanted items.

GSX_TC

I'd pay for a Japanese rear window with the wiper in it, if you can get it over here in 1 piece though.

Even an EVO III steering wheel would be much appreciated as well.

Last edited:

JCorbo25

There is a market and AMG/JDM pieces fetch a fair price in the US.

I've had my eye on some parts...

Jordangvr4

Quoting DavsR:
Could you get the rear windsheild wiper motor assembly with glass? I have a friend who would buy that immediately!

I have one for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif !!

Last edited:

JNR

This is one of those instances that the (having the actual) parts talks.

I was just curious on resale potential, no guarantee what-so-ever. If I decide to pay for a pallet of parts from another county, I will post pics when I get it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned