The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1g awd driver side axle interchangeable on vr4?

I've been searching most dsm forms and around here but couldn't find an answer to my question, is the 1g awd driver side axle interchangeable with the vr4?

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

GSX_TC

I fugured this out one day when all the ball bearings fell out of one of mine on the road, i had to limp the car to a gas station then ask myself, are the 1G AWD's the same as GVR4's?? sure enough they were and the local Vatozone had one.

Great, Thanks.

I wasn't too sure on this and wanted to have a definite answer before purchasing the axle.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
As long as the 1g is also m/t...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned