The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

white VR4 Vs Sheps GTR at the shootout

GSX_TC

who's white VR4 was it that got reeled in by sheps GTR in this Video? at first they did a dam good launch but by 2nd gear it was over.

see 1:10 here click

Last edited:

JB

That skyrine scoots...

LIV4PSI

I talked to the owner in the staging lanes, I don't think he is a member on here. If he is, it wasn't a name I remembered so he isn't active. I believe the car was 16G powered.

JNR

Was that bracket racing, or he just sits there for awhile at the light?

LIV4PSI

It was either brackets or a time trial run.

GSX_TC

how are other GVR4 owners not on here?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

NateCrisman

Doesn't help that this forum is pretty void of real "go-fast" info and talk, maybe he guy is strictly a performance dude and wants to avoid the JDM . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GSX_TC

lol nah, I think the performance aspect of this forum is way more then the other galant forums. this is definitatley THE place to be for E39A Galant VR4's. I guess there's just some people out there that simply dont believe in internet forums or maybe just dont know about this site. Oh well, they'll all find it eventually /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts