The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3KGT VR4 brake upgrade brackets!

Okayplayer

I was surfing my local craigslist and I found an interesting link. For all those that tried to buy the Tunersnation units before they went belly up, I have found a better option for a better price. For $100 you get the adapter brackets, bolts, washers, shims and even stainless braided brake lines. Sounds like a good deal, one that I will be checking out very soon!
click

EMX5636

SS brake lines aren't included for the $100, but still a good deal and another option. Thanks!

minneSNOWta

Thanks a lot! Probably will have to wait until next summer to do the swap and wheels.

Okayplayer

Quoting EMX5636:
SS brake lines aren't included for the $100, but still a good deal and another option. Thanks!

Good point, I just saw that. But this has me excited as I have a nice set of 1st gen calipers freshly rebuilt with a nice red powder coat finish. So I will be opting for the brackets, brake lines and rotors. I can't wait.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned