The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Vr4 on e85

uncleben4rice

Well guys I finally took the leap to corn juice. I'm glad to report so far so good. Only boosting to 25psi right now. Will report back next month when I get it to target 30psi boost.

Tre3zy

good job!!! did ted tune it????

uncleben4rice

yep Trez, Wyldcards on the tune. Car is running fine. Come on over, hes got another set of 1600cc injectors. Duty cycle is at 61% lol!!!

Brianawd

Welcome to 2004

Tre3zy

^HAHAHA fucked up brian lol.... anyways im glad you finally did it... and since its a TEDSPEC tune you wont me disappointed...

slugsgomoo

Quoting Brianawd:
Welcome to 2004

You say that like a person who can actually buy e85 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtc.gif

JNR

Corn oil can sukkit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raptorWagon

Quoting slugsgomoo:
Quoting Brianawd:
Welcome to 2004

You say that like a person who can actually buy e85 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtc.gif

Damn Oregon peeps! It's few and far between if you want e85.

alansupra94

We have several stations in NJ and NYC....going to have to figure out which has the best quality using an analyzer and then store some at my house.

DynastyLCD

we have one E85 station in CT. and it is on the opposite side of the state... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tre3zy

ill be converting soon too since they are going to put more stations near me... right now the nearest one is about 15-20 miles away...

uncleben4rice

Quote:

Welcome to 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Brian, I know you miss your Uncle Ben. The board is so boring with out me, aint it? This e85 stuff is great. Where is your sidekick TurboWop? lets have some e85 disscusion. I can boost to 30psi with no knock. Right now Im boosting 27psi.

Brunoboy

Quoting Tre3zy:
ill be converting soon too since they are going to put more stations near me... right now the nearest one is about 15-20 miles away...

where are they putting one? lol

JNR

they finally put one in nearby a year or so ago, but don't think I'll ever use it (have a flex fuel too), although it's good to know where one is.

turbowop

Quoting uncleben4rice:

Hey Brian, I know you miss your Uncle Ben. The board is so boring with out me, aint it? This e85 stuff is great. Where is your sidekick TurboWop? lets have some e85 disscusion. I can boost to 30psi with no knock. Right now Im boosting 27psi.

I'm here, but I won't be discussing a fuel I can't use since there aren't any stations that sell it near me. I run the same boost, but I use methanol injection. There's m0ar than one way to skin a cat.

4thStroke

Quoting uncleben4rice:
Quote:

Welcome to 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet you could pull that wastegate line and still not get any knock. 18* at peak torque will make for one hell of a ride. Go give it a try and post a log.

Last edited:

Tre3zy

oh here we go... time for some sh*t talking... hahaha subscribed to this page...

Brunoboy

Obviously they don't know Teds tuning skills....

uncleben4rice

Wyldcards TedSpec is the e85 tuner. Im always ready to bench-race any of them guys from the WA, They can diss the VR4 all they want, cause I know they all have pictures of 654/2000 on their walls. Its one of the baddest real street driven Vr4s in the country. I have 255,000 miles and counting on my chassis. In the commute, all day, real fast, E85, WHAT!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Olson

Shut up uncle

jake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned