The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What grille shoud I pick?

dustyduff

White eterna grill that I bought from Jeremy:

Jeremy's Grill

Stock grill that I would paint black:

img.php

Keep in mind that the bumper is being repainted to match the rest of the car. The headlights are blacked out so I'm not sure if the white grill would look good. I like how the horizontal slats on the stock grill match the JDM bumper. Thoughts? I have to pick before the weekends out to get it painted.

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

eterna grill painted black.... definitely...

Just use plastidip or whatever that sh*t's called, you can peel it off if you ever decide to change from black, but you know that saying... once you go black...

citymunky

Since you hood is dark, and you headlights are black along with the slats on bumper, I vote black stock grille.

LIV4PSI

Seeing the white one on the car would help. I think with the black headlights (which I love) and the black hood, the white grill might provide a very nice contrast.

supa_saloon

i voted for the eterna grill,

come to think of it, why not the stock and sell me the grill? hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

dustyduff

I won't be able to get a shot of the white grill on the car until next week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I have to send the grill to get paint this week though. The grill in the picture will get painted in the future if I decide to switch. Even though it wasn't listed as an option, I'm debating on painting the Eterna grill black like other suggested. If I don't like it, I can always get it repainted white in the future.

kama1

Voted.
Eterna in white.

dustyduff

And...........the majority was the winner. I'm still not sure if I like it though. I'm going to wait until I get the bumper back on the car before I decide if it stays. I really like the look of the Eterna grill, but I'm not sure how well it flows with the blacked out headlights.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts