The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Forum member in Super Street readers' rides

Okayplayer

Checking out a few mags at the news stand today and saw none other than Mike Valencia's (GSX-TC) vr4 in the readers' rides section of super street. Nice to see an e39a in print, so big ups to Mike. (even though they said his wheels were old lol!)

Okayplayer

No lol, it was just a front 3/4 view. I'm surprised it wasn't a newer pic with the JDM front bumper and hood.

Jesus_Negros

LoL

DynastyLCD

MODS THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN DONE: nice intercooler setup, fixed exhaust per all of GVR4.org's request.

sorry Mike, had to... congrats on being in the readers rides section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting Okayplayer:
Checking out a few mags at the news stand today and saw none other than Mike Valencia's (GSX-TC) vr4 in the readers' rides section of super street. Nice to see an e39a in print, so big ups to Mike. (even though they said his wheels were old lol!)

they didnt say the wheels were old... just that he needs new wheels (dissing his wheels)

turbowop

I wonder if Mike will purchase 13 copies of that issue for close friends and family. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

Okayplayer

I know I would. A step in the right direction. I would be excited for a shout in a national mag. Maybe someone from n here can get a feature again soon like agent 1051. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

GSX_TC

I just hate how they called my motor a 46G3 and how they put Valencia California.. Idiots...

But I also did wonder why they didn't choose any of the new pics of it. Oh well, it's nice to see a GVR4 for a change instead of the usual civic or accord.

fuel

curious to know how a 6-bolt engine and 1G rods are a modification or even an upgrade over stock.. considering that's what they are stock :p

cheekychimp

Quoting turbowop:
I wonder if Mike will purchase 13 copies of that issue for close friends and family. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

Or you could just buy a GVR4 calendar, I think that has a picture of Mike's car in it ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSX_TC

Quoting fuel:
curious to know how a 6-bolt engine and 1G rods are a modification or even an upgrade over stock.. considering that's what they are stock :p

Because not everyone knows what GVR4's come stock with, some people don't even know what a GVR4 is. So I try make it easy to understand.

turbowop

Because people that don't know what a GVR4 is will know what a "1g" rod or "2g" piston is... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSX_TC

Quoting turbowop:
I thought yer wheels were 18's?

Yeah they are, that's yet ANOTHER one of their many mistakes again.. I guess copy and pasting my list was too hard for them to do and that's how they messed up my motor, city, and rim size. Atleast they got my name correct lol

GSX_TC

Quoting turbowop:
Because people that don't know what a GVR4 is will know what a "1g" rod or "2g" piston is... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Most people are more familiar with DSM terminology like those mark.

GSX_TC

Lol where do you get all those little cartoon things from man? Shits funny

curtis

">

damn the watermark.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts