The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

want to know my number

I had a question for some people on here... I've been building dsm's for about 6 years now n I recently just bought my first vr4. I bought it as a project. It doesn't run. All I got for history is that the guy I bought it from lived by Chicago. The car is still titled in Ames Iowa. The dash plaque is missing as well as the key fob. So i was reading around n was reading that there's no way to track down what number it was unless someone on here might have owned it at one time. It has a galantvr4.org sticker on the window. So my question was dose anyone know of a way to find out or have possibly owned it before me? It's a 1991 Nile black vr4 the owner said it was in ky a one point as well. The vin incase it will help is JA3cx56u7mz011027. The previous owner believed it to be number 496/2000. Help would be greatly appreciated... If I can't figure it out not a big deal but would be nice to know. Thanx you all...

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
The only record I have for MZ011027 is that it was reported previously as missing the badge. Sorry, it remains unknown.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned