The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Build Thread of 1415/2000

dsm10o0

Congrats. she looks clean.

matt92vr4

Congrats man. It's nice to see you get another one so soon .

supa_saloon

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

transparentdsm

i hit the tree cried for 2 seconds and said now i have to sell my jetta and buy another one ASAP. less than one week later and i have this girl sitting in front of the crashed one, just asking for parts... very happy with the look, not so happy with the engine..

123abc

That's why we have DSM's, to slide sideways on loose surfaces into trees and such. lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Jordangvr4

Congrats to you , nice to know your moving on with another vr4 project others now a days would gone with something different or newer.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

transparentdsm

im stuck on the VR4 forever.... i had a 04 S4 V8 wagon, 07 A4 S-Line 2.0T, driven about 40 other cars over the last 10 years(my father and i own a car lot) and i have found a certain comfort in these older cars. 90-92 dsm's and Galant awd's they dont look like there crazy fast cars and when you show people what you really have there jaws drop.... there sleek looking, easy to work on(at least to me) and get really fast with the right mods.

QnzMostWanted

glad u bounced back
time to update ur sig now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LUNARFX

You had an S4 Avant and another A4? My second family are the dubAudi gruppe! You never told me you were a German enthusiast at one time. Hopefully 1687 doesn't get nailed by another deer. Knock on wood. (I did find another grille for ya and it's Belize Green in color!) Don't want to jinx you on this one. Congratulations!

p.s.
And thanks for
the compliments
on our girls. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

transparentdsm

yeah i was really big into Audi and VW for a while i also had a 03 gti vr6, 95 audi 90 quattro, a few mid 90's jetta's (bbs rims and bilstiens on every one i owned), just sold my 01 jetta 1.8t. and im sure i drove a cabrio and i few A6's in there at some point. i still am an enthusiast, just dont want to pay to own one anymore. the dsm/vr4 cars are more fun to drive and simpler to work on. although i would drop a pretty penny on a 90 audi coupe quattro 20v turbo if i could find it.....hey i may want that grille anyway, im not a big fan of the chrome grille...

mistaVR4

That wouldn't happen to be ICE-T? Song name "Midnight"?

mistaVR4

transparentdsm,

That's really cool man! Good luck with everything! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

mistaVR4

Yeah man, that's how it works. But you can do it!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts