The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

PhotoShoot of 1667/2000

cheekychimp

Very nicely done Sir! In the picture of the front wheel, it looks as if the offset is way off and yet in the other pictures the wheel looks fine. Is it just an illusion or did you change anything?

Vman911

Both sides of car have been painted before I got it. There is some peeling. I did space out the rims 1/2" both front and rear. Front stick out just a tad further.

cheekychimp

In that case you might find it looks better without the front spacer. I only ever used a spacer on my rear wheels but it is difficult to tell from the photos which would look better. You did a great job on the interior. I wish mine looked that good.

Last edited:

Vman911

I had to space the front to clear the 3000GT calipers. So I spaced the rear to match. Thanks. I got alot of time and money in that thing.

GSX_TC

#18 is my favorite, that's a good one.

maxash0775

What I love most about that this car is how stock it looks and what a sleeper it must be. Soooooooooooooooooo clean!!!!!!!!! A testimate to what these babyies can look like and be with vision, hardwork and of course money.

asmo

What he said, nice job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

curtis

Damn Vinny old girl is looking good.

thedsmguy

In picture 16 it looks like your ps tire is on backwards meaning the flow of the tread pattern is more suited for the driver side of the car. Directional tread on the wrong side of car can cause hydroplaning. Maybe its just a illusion, someone else look at this and tell me if I'm completely wrong.

Great looking car!

looks great..very sleeper...and yes on the post above me i think the tire is different

Jesus_Negros

Damn nice sexy car!

There wouldnt happen to be any gvr4 roller/shells in your are would there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts