The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1667 got a New mount

Vman911

I just put on new driver side mount..Just need to clean up PS bracket now..
Curtis want to borrow it? I know you can make these..LOL

Last edited:

citymunky

thats nice!

desant78

ExtremePSI had them on sale on black Friday...similar ones at least.

IncorpoRatedX

very nice! and you engine bay has some nice bling to it..

but now you have to remove the power steering pump bracket, bracket... then trim that bitch down so it doesnt look so out of place.

IncorpoRatedX

Also +1 on curtis copying this thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

123abc

Seems like a waste of money to me but will agree it looks nice. Only took how many years for those flashy Honda style aftermarket mounts were available for our cars.

PreskitVR4

Quoting Alpha Male:
very nice! and you engine bay has some nice bling to it..

but now you have to remove the power steering pump bracket, bracket... then trim that bitch down so it doesnt look so out of place.

That's what I did, shaved the stud off and cut the big part off with a band saw, in line with the heat shield. Looks like Mitsubishi meant for it to look that way.

Andy_S

Quoting 123abc:
Seems like a waste of money to me but will agree it looks nice. Only took how many years for those flashy Honda style aftermarket mounts were available for our cars.

Hondas do motor swaps and need different mounts all the time. Galant's have the 4g63, no need to swap there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SouthCaliVR4

Whats with all this copy their stuff talk? You want the mount buy the f***er or make it yourself. Or continue to wonder in the future why no one markets stuff like this for our cars. Google motor mounts, they don't cost that much. You can get a full set for three hundred & will be my mounts of choice. Far higher quality than prothane inserts & different hardness ranges available.

But if you want to copy them just to save a buck & rip off someones hard work then add yourselves to the doucher thread in A/G's.

PTLourenco

Totally agree!!! Buy the damn thing and stop this copying sh*t! WTF would you want to copy it when somebody already makes it? I could understand if the part wasn't made anymore, or it was a one off, but seriously DSM owner's stop being cheap FU$#'S!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Terrance362

The set is 300. I would rather get the set instead of just have one good looking mount then having the rest oem. Is it stiff???

Vman911

you cant see the rest of the set so I had no need for them. Plus thier for a 1G. I think thier mounst are a little different. I haven't driven car yet. I got a photo shoot tomorrow with my VR4 and I'll let you know how it rides. They have 3 different types of filling. I got the street one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned