The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

R32-GTS rear spoiler + RS Bumper (more pics added!)

cheekychimp

For those that wanted to know what the R32-GTS rear spoiler looks like on a VR4, here she is finally: -

Retains a working LED third brake light and could easily pass as OEM to the uninitiated.

Last edited:

kama1

looks great!
it could pass as oem.
looks to be almost the same height as the stocker.

JCorbo25

I like it, a bit sportier than the OEM spoiler!

GSX_TC

I like it aswell. can you take a direct side view so we can see how far back it goes off the car?

4Grim

Looks real good Paul! I would love to have the rear window wiper someday.

cheekychimp

Quoting GSX_TC:
I like it as well. can you take a direct side view so we can see how far back it goes off the car?

Sure. I was going to post some more pics of the car anyway. I just got it back from paint too. I had this wing and an RS/EVO front bumper installed and fixed some peeling/cracking on the rear bumper.

I also got the chrome strip blacked out!

On a less favourable note, I put the car in to get it waxed so I could take some pics and after picking the car up and driving it into town, I found the driver's side folding mirror didn't work. Upon closer inspection I discovered the bastards had broken the driver's side mirror clean off and stuck it back on with double sided tape hence the reason it wouldn't fold.

I'm not sure where I stand legally since I had already driven the car away before I noticed it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Someone is still going to get an earful when they open tomorrow. In any event, I now have to replace at least one mirror and possibly get it re-painted.

Last edited:

I also have R32 Rear spoiler..

DSCF1558.jpg

lol

IncorpoRatedX

looks better than stock!

mistaVR4

That looks awesome Paul! Look forward to seeing some more pics, especially the fit of the front bumper.

cheekychimp

Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it. On a side note, it's something of an accomplishment to get both Josh and Mark to approve of something non-OEM in the same thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Right now to be honest I'm just stoked that the bastards at the wash and wax admitted everything when I confronted them this morning. They agreed to pay for a replacement mirror and paint if necessary.

curtis

Likey the wing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

boostx

Looks good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

cheekychimp

A few more pics for those that wanted to see the front bumper and a better side profile: -

The car still has a bit of tidying up that needs doing. I want to get that horrid Buddha sticker out of the windscreen but overall I am pleased with how it is coming along. I like the way it looks with black accents on grey. I'm going to black out the rear decals and paint the fender marker lights black. I'm also seriously considering putting a set of blacked out projectors like the ones below on this car.

img.php

img.php

RedTwo

Nice, think it needs something on the grill. Probably the mitsu diamonds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
Can we get a shot with the undercover police siren/light on the roof?
Is the clear coat thick enough to stop scratches when you slide accross the bonnet?
Where do the machine guns pop out from?

BluFalcon

I like it! The R32 wing looks almost OEM and even kind of looks a bit like the AMG wing, but cleaner. Also blacking out the chrome strip on the car does go a long way to making the car look less "busy". Well done!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts