The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

parts car in cleveland ohio

blue64tsi

i recently brought 794/1000 home a few months ago and have been in the search for parts.... so im only posting this to hopefully help some1 on the board... in my travels and searching... right now there is a 90 gs galant in the cleveland pullapart junkyard... i was there and got a few parts off of it.... as of right now it has good glass good headliner and sunvisors (sunroof) factory.... good seats cloth..... center console,dash, doors,hood,trunk lid(no spoiler), has a 2.0 single overhead cam motor, not a gsx.... rims tires are there rear bumper good, good headlights, grill was smashed, wiring harness fuse box there,front fenders bad, had some of the inner trunk trim stuff... the facotry radio is there it just a casette player steering wheel looked good. front door panels missing......... well good luck.. hope this helped some1

Rausch

That the one in the Cle. East yard, no? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

curtis

Why oh why Aaron are you looking at Galants in junkyards..... I guess Rance has been on you to buy a man's car again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Rausch

If it's the same one, it's been there for quite some time.

I will own another Galant...eventually. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned