The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#559/2000 Building a 12 sec DD. Pics

Galantvr4559

I just wanted to introduce myself and my car. My name is Bryan and i live in colorado and i own 559/2000 NB. I am a body and paint guy and the funny thing is i work on everyone elses car which leaves little time for the galant. i work in a semi truck body shop as a body/prep/paint tech. 559 has about 170,000 miles on chasis and about 25,000 on bottom end and about 5000 miles on top end bebuild. Mods: rebuilt head, decked with mls head gasket and arp studs, tubular manifold dsm flanged, precision deal ball bearing 50 trim with dsm exhaust housing, open wastegate dump to 2.5 downpipe to flex and 3 in from flex all the way back with no cat, fic 750's, walbro 255, stage 2 jacks tranny, XTD stage 4 6 puck unsprung clutch with stock resurfaced flywheel, eprom ecu socketed with caps replaced and chipped, 2 step set at 5700 rpm, 8000 rpm rev limiter, nlts, massive custom made griffin vr4 intercooler short route version, gm maf 3 in, maft, rebuilt drive shaft with new carrier bearing mounting bushings, 4 bolt rear end with aws delete, ac delete, cruise control delete, battery in trunk with cut off switch and morosso battery box. I think thats about all i can think of right now. Now for some pictures.

this is a couple months after i got 559

New/used turbo

I traded this for my galant i did alot of work on this car
img.php

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned