The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

9.51 AT 152 MPH CFT SHOP Galant Vr4

rlturbo35

Finally Back after some new mods on my car and with good results when 9.51 at 151 mph last friday in Orlando speedworld , Thanks To all my sponsors Borg Warner Turbo 75 mm 1.10 turbine housing , Ostar motorsports(driver Fernando Martinez ) , Competition Clutch for the best TWIN DISK clutch ever !!! Ems australia for the new computer , Orlando Bello from Bellotech Performance in Aruba for the installation , and the Complete C.F.T Shop Crew for the long days and nights working on our project car !!!

9.51 ON THE FIRST PASS WITH 1.45 60 FEET !!!

Last edited:

RedTwo

Third place by a hair. Nice work.
Now I can use this as cover while I fix an error in the leader board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSX_TC

Congrats guys! another VR4 into the 9's! so where are the pics and video?

Tre3zy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

NateCrisman

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif nice pass! We are playing leapfrog! Can you post the full timeslip info, I'd like to compare to the aborted last run GizmoVR4 did last week that had a 1.37 short time but started misfiring.

rlturbo35

img.php

img.php

first one was at bithlo 1/4 mile track , second one in cfrc 1/8 mile drag night

videos in my facebook page !!!! Rolando Lopez

GSX_TC

Not everyone can go onto Facebook man

Alex

^^ Yea every true, also considering their is like a millon Roland Lopez's on facebook. Do you have a link to the video's off your page??

GSX_TC

Perhaps a YouTube link?

KT

Quoting GSX_TC:
Not everyone can go onto Facebook man

Actually, if you can find this on the internet, you can go on facebook. It'll be ok...man.

fuel

can't find you on facebook, what's the actual link to your profile?

GSX_TC

Just email me the video I'll upload the dam thing on YouTube

johnnyRacer

Quoting rlturbo35:
Finally Back after some new mods on my car and with good results when 9.51 at 151 mph last friday in Orlando speedworld , Thanks To all my sponsors Borg Warner Turbo 75 mm 1.10 turbine housing , Ostar motorsports(driver Fernando Martinez ) , Competition Clutch for the best TWIN DISK clutch ever !!! Ems australia for the new computer , Orlando Bello from Bellotech Performance in Aruba for the installation , and the Complete C.F.T Shop Crew for the long days and nights working on our project car !!!

9.51 ON THE FIRST PASS WITH 1.45 60 FEET !!!

Orlando Bello from Bellotech /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif? Is he related to Eddie Bello who had that insanely powerful, 9 second, street driven, wheelie popping turbo (993) 911 back in the day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif? If so, Man I was just reading LAST WEEK that isssue of Turbo Mag with Eddie on the cover "surfin" on the hood of his car.

NateCrisman

Damn! 5.94 @ 118.8 on the last pass, that beats us to half track. (we went 6.00@116) This car is moving out for power. Run that first half on a full 1/4 track and you'll have the records you will pull us up top no matter what.

Go do it!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned