The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Disassembly and paint of 692

rdomeck

I started the complete disassembly of the VR4 today. Doesn't need a lot of body work, so I'm hoping to have it painted in about a week and back together maybe next weekend! Will post some updates as I go along. Painting it Dover White from the newer Galant's.

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

Boost4U

Looks like a good start to doing it the right way. Good luck. Should be very nice when you're done.

GSX_TC

those wheels are sweet, look like Racing Hart's

rdomeck

Quoting FavNumber:
I'd love to get my car painted; what wheels are those?

Those old things......I was planning on throwing them in the recycle bin before it hits the road again!

GSX_TC

lol i hope your kidding

Haha they look like Borbet's. I bought a stang years back with similar wheels.

GSX_TC

they might be racing Hart CX's

racingHart.jpg

GSX_TC

dang how did i miss that, let me check some more, maybe its a diff one from racing hart still

GSX_TC

k K here they are, Racing Hart CR's

08112006012614.jpg

GSX_TC

well yeah that one pictured is one of their Multi Piece versions, they offered that rim in a single piece aswell without the little screws on the lip

bobdole

lol wrong again Mike. Those are RH wheels. Not Racing Hart. They are a 1pc cast wheel.

GSX_TC

and RH stands for??

bobdole

Quoting GSX_TC:
and RH stands for??

Ok quick wheel lesson. Dazz Motorsports (out of business now)imported Racing Hart wheels to the USA. Dazz wanted a cheaper wheel line to make/sell them self's, but they wanted to use a name that was well known. RH was the name. The made a few wheels over the years. RH C5,C2, CX and CR. I had a set of 18" RH C5 on my old GVR4 back in 2001. Can't remember who they used to make the wheel. I keep thinking Enkei, but not 100% sure on that. They sold a ton of them. So they aren't nothing special really.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts