The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Saw a few Galant Vr-4s at the Evo vs STi at englishtown

blackvr4

Whose were they? cars looked good guys! I also saw a gray Gvr4 and a black Gvr4 just didnt get a chance to snap any pictures.

467102c9.jpg

1f9398de.jpg

60647230.jpg

34a1ac6e.jpg

2d55f5d9.jpg

And anybody see this thing that was there?

da8e53d1.jpg

Last edited:

GSX_TC

That AMG'd out one is pretty sweet. I would of keep the lip sizes the same for the all the wheels though. Kinda makes it appear to be RWD

Diego

That's Nickbuilts old car, now it belongs to Pizzamanevo8(or something remotely similar)

GSX_TC

You sure? I though that pizzamanevo's new car was two toned with silver on the bottom and white Evo 9 mr rims?

Diego

Ah Pizzamanevo8 was two toned.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I'm still sure it belonged to Justin or Nick at some point... East Coast dude have these in hordes

Last edited:

dewman

2 outta 3 those had the jdm door protectors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I'd rock the one with the roof rack though

GSX_TC

Does that AMG one have the JDM rear windshield with the wiper? I can't tell

turbofonz

Fantastic looking cars!

wish I went.

Brunoboy

I want to make mine look like the AMG, I have the wing just need the rest ahaha.
-Shane

JSchleim18

Quoting GSX_TC:
Does that AMG one have the JDM rear windshield with the wiper? I can't tell

Yes he got that as well.

GSX_TC

Dam man, must be nice! I asked my connection over seas and they said they could get it but prob would break during shipping.

blackvr4

The AMG car was definitely immaculate the cell phone pics dont really do the car justice, the only thing I personally would change would be the rims but that's just my personal preference since I like things a little bit more subtle about cars. But non the less I was excited to see the Gvr4 representing so strongly, I wish I took mine up but I decided to take the 3000GT VR4.

IncorpoRatedX

2d55f5d9.jpg

f***...

My heart skipped a beat. How delightful.

fuel

not quite.. it's missing the AMG type I grill to match the rest of the type I bodykit. Technically the regular JDM VR-4 bodykit is an 'AMG' bodykit, because it's the same kit on the AMG type II.

desant78

Quoting dewman:
2 outta 3 those had the jdm door protectors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I'd rock the one with the roof rack though

The second white vr4 (non-AMG) got the JDM door protectors from jordan (owner of AMG vr4 in this thread).

Also that white vr4 with door protectors three pictures down was pablo's car, and sold to the man seen looking under the hood

Jordangvr4

Quoting fuel:
not quite.. it's missing the AMG type I grill to match the rest of the type I bodykit. Technically the regular JDM VR-4 bodykit is an 'AMG' bodykit, because it's the same kit on the AMG type II.

Not much of a fan of the Amg grille.

dustyduff

Quoting desant78:
Also that white vr4 with door protectors three pictures down was pablo's car, and sold to the man seen looking under the hood

Is that Ed? Did he buy another one?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned