The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Pic request:fuel line and 4ws Line guards

kama1

Currently in the process of aquiring parts for the vr4 and have talked to a lot of people in the country already.
Have found skidplates front and rear,ralliart tower bars and a few odds and ends.
One of my friends has this long aluminum plate(with safety21 engraved on the side)that came with his skidplates,the local importer said it came with the e38a where he got the skidplates.
anyone ever encountered such part and how its installed?
I remember a member here posted his diff guard and said he had this but no pic.
had a look at it yesterday and none of the bolt
Holes lined up with the bolts holding the fuel and 4ws lines,im thinking its missing its brackets but who knows(his skidplates he got didnt have any)
Wasnt able to take a pic of it cause my phone was dead.
Any pics of it installed or info will be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou

misterfixit

If its long and off an e38a it won't be a steering line guard. they had none. Is it for the brake lines & fuel lines that run alongside the floor chassis rail?

Pics of your bit would help alot here.

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned