The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New parts for real?

Whoodoo

I was looking at parts.com and apparently I can buy an OEM fogs for just over 100 bucks? That doesn't seem right. Anyone know if parts.com really has these in stock, or do they just say they do, but have to find them when you hit the payment button?

click

IncorpoRatedX

good question, give them a call

maroonmetallic

Keep in mind that I have seen a Galant GS with "factory fogs" that had the factory switch but some cheaper (non projector) foglights on a non-turbo bumper. Maybe its a surplus of those?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

AnotherNewb

If you click image #2 on the bar it shows an illustration of what looks like the right assembly, call them and see.

Whoodoo

I will tomorrow. If what teh internetz is saying is true, then 62 may be getting some nice shiny new bits and pieces.

Diego

They are what they say they are... Ive bought a few things from them.

Whoodoo

I've been trying to call for a few days and no one has answered. My concern is that they are not the vr4 fogs, but one of the lower models. I am not familiar with the options lost for the other galant models and I don't want to just throw money at parts that i will have a tough time selling if they aren't the ones I need.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts