The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM BUMPER BRACKETS...Done

curtis

First click me

So far on the list
CTM and a couple more for his local buddies
dustyduff
GTX TC
The8er

If you want on the list for these post below, I'll run Friday or Monday to get aluminum and start after it shows up. I've built probably 30 or 40 sets of these and figured that was it but seems like there's a demand maybe because of more new guys coming in, don't know, and since ctm has contacted me numerous times I'll do a run. Really don't have time but I'm doing it but I don't want to cut a bunch that aren't wanted right now either. So if you want them speak now and please don't BS me about it. All materials, shop supplies etc come out of my pocket.

Price is as its always been $51 shipped
There CNC cut on the mill and all holes are chamfered then bead blasted and wrapped up separately. I've always shipped them in the small vhs tape flat rate boxes but may ship them fed ex this time. Just easier to do the labels at home and drop them off.

Here's an old picture of some of the first set I run to give you an idea what they look like fresh out of the mill before finish. I did a search and anything about them has been trimmed off the for sale database.

Oh and look what else I found /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

dustyduff

Curtis: Thanks for taking time out of the other "thousands" of projects you have going on for making another batch of these. My car just came back from paint, but they're still finishing up the front bumper and Boostx lip. I didn't even think twice about the mounting brackets until I saw "ctm's" post.

I'm just hoping that the paint shop didn't lose the JDM bumper support "L" brackets that are supposed to attach to your brackets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

As usual, you are the man!!!

After this, can I send my headlights out to you when you're caught up? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

curtis

Updated list

dustyduff
GTX TC
The8er
spooling92vr4
Boosted_85
PolskiVR4

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Why are the tops of them kind of angled? As opposed to the straight topped JDM ones

Last edited:

PolskiVR4

I'm in for a set, spares of parts like these are key for me if I get another VR4.

ctm

Curtis - add Nijasan to the list. I had a feeling someone from NoCal would be interested. Don't be surprised if you hear from more. Thanks.

curtis

I'm going tomorrow after lunch to pick up materials and will do them this coming week.

curtis

Quoting GSX_TC:
Why are the tops of them kind of angled? As opposed to the straight topped JDM ones

The JDM ones are angled from the factory and the structure on the bumper excepts the angle.

Updated the list

dustyduff
GTX TC
The8er
spooling92vr4
Boosted_85
PolskiVR4
Nijasan
trunks
Spam
SmoothCustomer......maybe
creeping_death

PolskiVR4

Quoting curtis:
I'm going tomorrow after lunch to pick up materials and will do them this coming week.

Great, just let us know when and where to send the money. My paypal is ready.

curtis

No aluminum that size but they said it would be there after lunch tomorrow. Thanks

curtis

Aluminum is here going to start tomorrow after I clean up some.

curtis

Cleaned shop and now have about 60% of them cut on the bandsaw going to eat then come back and finish. Start running them on the mill in the morning.

curtis

Blanks all cut , have to set up the jig on the mill and clean up the bandsaw and get all the coolant off before I start. I cut extra blanks so if you want on the list add below. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned