The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Nile Black w/ Evo MR Wheels

pot

Staff member
I'm contemplating whether to part with my Evo BBS wheels as I just dont think they pair up with a Galant very well. Given that they are grey I have considered powdercoating them black but Im still not sold.

Does anyone have any pictures of their G-ride sporting these same wheels, particularly the faster Nile Black variety?

Boostdtalon

I would love to get some for my galant. I believe Jesse_w has the SE ones on his NB car.

Would you be interested in trading for them if you let them go?

89Mirageman

Pot, I agree man. While the wheels are beautiful in my opinion there are better looking wheels out there for the GVR4's.

Last edited:

I like mine.

Tien lowering springs on Evo struts, Came off a Evo 9 MR

4722656242_7924dc15f1_b.jpg

GSX_TC

I bet those would look pretty clean if they were powder coated black

pot

Staff member
I thought I had seen that image before. Guess I still haven't embraced the search function. Hmm, I'm still on the rocks whether to mount those wheels while it does fit your ride Jesse. Is that a pinistripe running along the length your ride or just the result of one hell of a detail?

Guess, I'll just wait to score a set of Volk TE-37's or some Advans sorta like Crankwalks.

Overkill

Those wheels look great on the Galant

Quoting Pot:
I thought I had seen that image before. Guess I still haven't embraced the search function. Hmm, I'm still on the rocks whether to mount those wheels while it does fit your ride Jesse. Is that a pinistripe running along the length your ride or just the result of one hell of a detail?

Guess, I'll just wait to score a set of Volk TE-37's or some Advans sorta like Crankwalks.

Yea it was a dealer pin stripe was an extra 250 bucks on the window sticker lol.

GSX_TC

why do those wheels make the front stick out though, i've noticed that in both pics so far

Tre3zy

if you have camber plates or camber bolts you can fix the sticking out problem... i personally would add a 5mm spacer in the rear to make the rear poke out a bit...

GSX_TC

They would be pretty sweet.

I'm just waiting for a good set of camber plates, every time I see them for sale there sold before I get to it.

GSX_TC

Mine don't do that, thank god lol.

GSX_TC

Quoting Jesse_W:
I'm just waiting for a good set of camber plates, every time I see them for sale there sold before I get to it.

I know I hate that! It's like when there's a good part for sale, it feels like somebody just threw a piece of meat to a pack of wolves

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned