The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

One more galant back on the road

Just wanted to share a couple pictures of my galant vr-4 that I bought a couple months ago as a shell. It is running great, and I had a chance to wash, wax, and snap a couple photos so I thought I would post them up.

341/2000:

jalant.jpg

jalant2.jpg

4Grim

The car looks great man..very clean! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

galant344

Is this Mitch's old galant? if it is very nice clean car

GIjoe

looks fantastic. Love the wheels and the color of the car, very clean indeed.

autobahntom

What color is the car? In the first pic, it looks gray; but in the second it has a green tint to it. Number 341/2000 could only be a gray color if it was repainted. Car looks very good with those wheels on it. Makes me wish I would have kept the gray chassis I had.
Tom

Thanks for the compliments guys. The car used to be belize green, but it was repainted a metallic gray color before I owned it.

dewman

Love the de-trimming. And i'm usually not a fan of taking the trim off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

cheekychimp

More compliments here, it looks fantastic. Makes me feel embarrassed that my project car is still JSB when you did all this in a few months!

Last edited:

GSX_TC

She looks good man, Evo wheels are looking great on it

Snapped a few more pictures today, but with my crappy old 35mm camera, so they are kinda fuzzy.

Galant_VR4_3.jpg

Galant_VR4_4.jpg

Galant_VR4_7.jpg

Galant_VR4_8.jpg

Galant_VR4_9.jpg

Galant_VR4_6.jpg

Galant_VR4_2.jpg

Galant_VR4_5.jpg

PolskiVR4

I knew there were a lot of VR4's here in Chicago but I feel like in the last year I have seen at least another 10 pop up, all very distinctive. Hope to see yours around.

fuel

WOW! That is very CLEAN and tidy! Exactly how a VR-4 should be done up!

Lightning1

Wow, I never realized there were so many vr4s around here. I am in Downers Grove and i don't think I have seen any around too recently, might need to make a meet or something, go and tear up some streets!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts