The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Picture Request GVR4 w/ EVO II wing

SSGdave

Hay Guys, I know i've seen a Picture of a Galant VR4 with an EVO II wing on it. I believe it was a black car.

Anyone know the owner or have seen the picture?

misterfixit

Look for Borat's car. Might not still be up after changed servers a long while back.

He is in the uk 4 years ago, has dropped off the face of the earth since.

Rich

jnava

Staff member
img.php

img.php

img.php

Last edited:

misterfixit

Thats the one

Rich

SSGdave

It's taller than I remember. Hmmmmmm not too sure.

I'm building this one up using factory and factory looking components. Should be pretty interesting when it's complete. Cover and concealment.

RedTwo

The Evo 1 wing looks well... exactly like that wing. The Evo 2 wing has a step around the base with 'Evolution' embossed into it.

Last edited:

Nabeel

I think Blg wing looks ugly on the VR4. I suggest small wing or without. Otherwise wide body kit +wheel spacers then bigger wing.

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting blacksheep:
Get the R32 wing instead, Sgt...And some gold volks to go... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

What he said ..well but not the rims.... R32 FTW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

Has anyone ever put an R32 wing on a VR4?

turbowop

When funds allow, I'm picking up a non-spoiler trunk lid and getting it painted for 1051. I'm sick of wings, stock or not. That Evo2 wing looks hideous, IMO.

JSchleim18

Stock wing or none for me. I kind of enjoy the look of the stock wing. It flows very well with the car.

GSX_TC

That link didn't show any pics of a VR4 with an R32 wing. I think the stock one looks best anyways, it's just goes with it somehow ya know. But I'd still like to see how an R32 GTR wing looks on a VR4 though

cheekychimp

GSX TC do NOT get a GTR-32 wing, it looks like the EVO II wing and is too tall. You need a GTS-32 wing and it looks like this on a VR4

cheekychimp

Not sure to be honest since that isn't my car. I do have one of those wings though and funnily enough it was that exact colour when I got it. I guess this guy painted his car to match the wing instead of the other way around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I had my wing painted black and then my car got written off so I'm waiting to get it resprayed in grey now to go on the replacement VR4.

Those do look a bit like Honda wheels by the way. I never noticed that before.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned