The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Manifold vacuum sources.

chrisfullwood

Ok this might be a silly question, but ive downloaded 3 or 4 different vacuum diagrams, for alternative routing methods, and eliminating most of the stuff we dont need. Which is all well and good. the one i was really focusing on was. Vacuum layout which seemed to work, until i noticed, my manifold only has 2 vacuum sources at the front, and one at the back - my conclusion, is that i must have a Non turbo manifold right? Currently i have it layout as below.

ive edited this to attach 2 images that i drew on my tablet, based on the above image linked
Horrible Old setup - probably could have got me killed huh...lol

here is what im thinking for new setup, only no-where to hook up my boost gauge?

when i get the catch can, i can just recirculate the in and out from the valve cover, that would be PCV, which would free up 1 spot on the intake right?
or, can i just hook the boost gauge, or brake booster to a different port on the throttle body?
Thanks

Last edited:

Perkul8r

I have my AEM boost gauge tee'd into the FPR vacuum line. Have done that on all the dsm's I have had and it works great.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts