The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I have Speed/power questions

OK i have some homework i would like from a few members. Im working on something special for DSM trans but im worried about gearing/power and would like a few of the members here with some power to take notes of there accel/speed shift points.

i need a 300hp setup your speed in first to 2nd shift and what RPM you shifted at. prefer 7k on the dot. and 2nd to 3rd.. and your 80mph accell speed in 5th

need the same of a 400hp and a 400+ setup.

just trying to make sure my assumed numbers are correct and my car sucks.....

Brunoboy

Your car sucks more than the girl on the corner lol

alansupra94

This is why we don't have nice things convert....damn hooligans like brunoboy.

I can see what I can find out on dsmtuners although I doubt anyone will give legit responses since its full of tards.

Quoting brunoboy:
Your car sucks more than the girl on the corner lol

quit advertising for your day job.....

Yeah allen no one understands our vision.. they will pay....... or not yeah post it up kinda the same way on tuners i just need some solid numbers to make sure my gearing isnt going to be blown out of wack by < > power

Brunoboy

lol, anyways, ill tell you once the car is on the road if you still need it.

Yea if some A$$hole will send you some cables huh?? but i dont need numbers for slow cars....

Brunoboy

yea man, you know it! lol,

dont you have anything better to do? you text me all day and i gotta put up with ya pesterin me on here! get back to your corner HO!

Brunoboy

lol i could be putting the car back together but id rather be lurking the forum, yea so lazy.........

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts