The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

any pics of galant with evo8 suspension with lowering springs

Brunoboy

i can have some in a couple days, i have viii suspension with Tanabe lowering springs.
-Shane

CutlassJim

Wasn't there JUST a thread covering this exact topic?

Same pic i had in the other thread. EVO 8 struts Tein springs.

4722656242_7924dc15f1_b.jpg

Tre3zy

Evo 8 struts and Tein S

curtis

Evo KYB's with one coil gone on the front and stock evo springs in the rear. 215/45 17's

Car is nothing resembling to this now... JSB fail. Path to the dark side sucks.

sorry though this pic was going to show more than does as far as ride height... EVO8 suspension with prokit (I welded the rear lower strut mount in a position that would keep the rear slightly higher/similar to the front ride height) I'll be back to my car in 4 days now and will be sure to post some other pics.

Picture%252520005.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned