The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Where is this white canister everyone talks about?

Every single Jdm engine from the importers that i have looked at, i havent seen one, so im just wondering what is everyone talkin about.

talon

If I remember correctly its on the other side of this bracket
img.php

Last edited:

Its for the cyclone activation, yes, but i just havent seen it, so u say on the other side of that bracket, im going to have to take a good look when i get the chance. It sux working 11 hours a day and trying to have a toy.

Marvin i work 55 hours a week, i feel your pain man, and wife and kids, and this car thats driving me nutts now, i feel your pain

marvinmadman

Yeah, 63 hours this week. Money is good so I can't complain.

Whoa 63 hours, god bless u, i do about that many during holiday season. Yeah its all about that dollar these days my friend.

524of1000

I used to work those hours, but it sucked, so I quit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

curtis

You can also hit a junkyard the USDM Montero's have the same little white vacuum canister.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned