The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

wiring help please??

quicktsi

Did some rewiring tonight. I do not have the alarm/headlight relay or pigtail to reference as it accidentally got thrown away, but plan to get one at pull a part tomorrow. It is the green with a yellow stripe in the picture. Where does it go?

I also found the reservoir for the power steering was also chewed.

Are these the wires that it should be attached to? If not, what do these go to?

14u2nV

the wires on the harness side to my p/s res are yellow/green and black I think. Here is the only green/yellow wire I see over in that area.

quicktsi

I ended up using one of these to fix my missing relay and harness as I could not track one down locally. Everything works.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts