The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ac fan won't kick on when I turn a/c on. Help please

cupajoe

Ok little back ground, for what ever reason I had the a/c fan wired to run when my radiator fan would run because I never used ac till now. I decided to wire it back up to how it was originally and in the process I got a spark from the power wire and I think I might have popped a fuse? The fuse under the hood looks fine. Is there any other fused or relay I would have popped?

cupajoe

What should the reading be on the ac temp fan switch located on the lower t-stat? I got 115 ohm with the car warmed up. Can someone verify if that's good or bad? Thanks.

cupajoe

Does anyone know where the Radiator Fan Motor Relay is located?

Thanks, joe

cupajoe

^ Thank you. Found it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned