The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

idle question

I have a problem when my car idles basically wants to stall out what could be the reason why it does this? Also I am looking for a cover for my timing belt if you know where to get one let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

This car runs with no cat 3inch exahaust all way back neother suggestions? Jus bought car and trying to get her running right she also runs rich

To investigate your "running rich" issue you might want to read through 'Running rich...need help" on this same tech forum.
-Kevin

No not yet new to this site so not sure what's all on this site but thanks ill check that out

1990ggsxnj

In fact take a look at the "Sticky: Welcome, Newbies please read! (FAQs and info within)" link at the top of the Newbies section.

Why does everyone miss this?

Last edited:

prove_it

Cause it's easier to just post a new thread rather than read, search, and read some more....

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned