The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Batteries for the Blinging tray

GVR4ZUM

To those who are using the Blinging battery tray, what other batteries are you using or were you able to use besides the Interstate DCs-33h and the like? If you could post a pic of the engine bay that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Diego

For some reason when I enter that batter model, I get a wheelchair battery? Haha what?

WaRrIoRs16

Odyssey PC925 fits very nicely

bazeng

i'm using the base with another bracket on top.

Looks good!

oddeysey PC925

Picture019.jpg

minneSNOWta

I bought both the tray and PC925. On the battery label it says not to invert, but does running on it's side make a difference? Not sure how the cells are stacked in there and how being on it's side would affect the performance.

steve

Quoting WaRrIoRs16:
Odyssey PC925 fits very nicely

omg ditch the cruise control mess!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned