The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Engine problem ?

I have a 91 galant vr4 all stock right now the check engine light come on and off and the boots light some time stay at 5 or 6 light on at the same time engine light on,Some thing wrong with my engine ?Pls help me i have no ideal:? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Jesh

I don't want to be the one to tell you this, but everyone on this forum really likes good grammar. I think it would benefit everyone if you used spell check. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
That aside... Does your car behave any differently when the check engine light comes on? Oh, and welcome to the board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am so sorry about my english writing is bad and i will try my best . My dont have any difference when the engine light on just the idle a little high than normal.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Do you have a logger?

Pulling the codes that are stored in the ecu would be a good place to start.

There's some damn good members up in your neck of the woods.

Hopefully some of them will help you get this sorted out.

(helpfull hint, they like cold beer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts