The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SS Braided Fuel Feed Line

I got this line made to try to make installation easier for the DIY'er. It goes from the filter to the rail. I also simplified the the return line from the rail to an aftermarket regulator then to the hard line or straight back to the tank.

No more messing with SS braid pricking your fingers.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Doing good work Garfield.

Diego

Done this on my car. its a clean setup but i had problems finding a good mounting location upon my firewall.

Tre3zy

i mounted my fpr in the middle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif oh and sorry for the messy engine bay... im going to clean all that up once i pull the motor out

Last edited:

That's exactly where I mounted my afpr. The kit is set up to mount it in that same exact location. Very simple no non-sense clean install.

Last edited by a moderator:

mitsuturbo

Just a suggestion here:

While stainless looks cool and all, some of us have discovered russell proclassic hose and love it.
If you made a "kit" with this stuff, it would probably sell quite well. As it stands now, i believe only STM sells the ProClassic hose kit.
I'd MUCH rather buy from you than them.

RayH

That ProClassic hose is a good idea. While SS looks nice, you have to be careful about it contacting anything else in a tight engine bay. My SS clutch line almost sawed through the stock rubber intake piping just from normal engine vibration so I ended up having to cover it in split loom.

SmoothCustomer

Quoting mitsuturbo:
Just a suggestion here:

While stainless looks cool and all, some of us have discovered russell proclassic hose and love it.
If you made a "kit" with this stuff, it would probably sell quite well. As it stands now, i believe only STM sells the ProClassic hose kit.
I'd MUCH rather buy from you than them.

Keep in mind that you can buy any of that from Summit, but yes Garfield, if you made these kits with ProClassic I would absolutely buy them as well. At this point I think I will only go ProClassic from now on.

Pro-Classic huh....

Check out these beauties. Black Nylon braided lines with black push lock fittings.

I can also do the SS lines in my original post covered in black so it won't have a chance to saw through or gound out anything. It would look so factory it's really cool. Wait, I have an oil feed line I did for member Scientist with this finish.

What do you guys think?

img.php

sixsixtwo

Looking really good Garfield. Any idea on pricing with the various options? I'm going to be looking into getting an afpr setup before I go E85 this winter.

I'm working on prices on the SS line kits. Here's a picture of my return push lock kit installed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boostdtalon

That looks really nice. I've actually been looking at the kits availble and would much rather buy one of these kits from you. Definitely interested in price when you get it figured out.

Boostdtalon

I love these kits. Alot easier to piece something together. I've looked at building the SS line but this makes it very simple and a great choice.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned