The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

machine shop in tri-state area

I guess its time to rebuild my motor and I am looking for a quality machine shop to handle my build in the tri-state area.The setup I am going for is of course a forged bottom end with some good pistons and rods and before anyone gets there panties in a bunch no eagle rods don't trust them. If I have to spend more on Manley's or crower's or something else then so be it I don't care if eagles redesigned the rod bolts. I don't want to worry about anything once this motor is done. Please recommend someone you have used before and not heard someone say is good and that will give this build the kind of love and care that we give these cars.The combo should be able to handle at least 600whp reliably and don't start explaining how 16g's have gone 11's blah blah I know but this is what I want to do with my car it will have at least a 35R with all the supporting mods thank you and yes I know what a 600hp car feels like and I am not a kid so don't start flaming me either thank you for your input gentlemen....
D....

Last edited by a moderator:

381gvr4

Have your choice of A&M in Meriden or ACCURATE in Middletown. Ernie at A&M is awesome! He did all my work for 381.

thanks Russ exactly what I was looking for any phone numbers for these guys. How is the car running these days I went up to see raif the other day.

381gvr4

Its good! Just finished my oil pump install over the w/e to relieve a slight noise it was making. Raif was very nice and had a sick mini 2 post lift.

After re-reading the 600hp range, Id love to see the Dr. do this thing! BUT hes MIA since having a baby..... Ernie is an old school hot rodder so Im not sure if he'd be a great help other than awesome machine work. Give me a few days to try to get in touch with Mario!

Ok man let me know I am ready that mini lift was the s**t lol nice house and garage I may buy that 35R that came off his brother's car...... Wont go on until my motor is built though and I guess I would need a new T3 style manifold price is good though......

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts