The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 interior cables

just recieved my VR4 wire loom, I asked the previous owner to label everything, but i guess he misunderstood, cause he just put some tape on the cables and decided to call it a day. As the previous owner does not react, i thought maybe you guys can help me out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

img0139h.jpg

img0141xg.jpg

img0142yw.jpg

img0144mb.jpg

img0145y.jpg

img0147zk.jpg

img0148b.jpg

If anyone can help me with this i will be gratefull /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

misterfixit

what vr4 is that? those blue and green connectors are not of any e3Xa galant.

Rich

Thats the problem, I have been told its from a jap auto vr4, but i am suspecting it is something else :/

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned