The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Non ABS lines source?

marvinmadman

Would a base Galant lines work? Or a 1G Non turbo FWD? I searched but couldn't find anything.

marvinmadman

Thanks! Went to pull-a-part earlier and they had 4 Galants and a few 1G's, but I wasn't sure. Scored a 93 Grey grille. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

marvinmadman

Nope, two GREAT driver side and two HORRIBLE passengers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Adorsey

If the lines look crappy at the pull-a-part, just bend up some yourself, I had gotten a couple w/ some rust that I didnt see till I got home, I ended up buying mint new lines at AutoZone that I bent up and flared myself with the correct band new fittings! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif simple and clean. The way I like it.

marvinmadman

Got some off a 93. They are in great shape. I wish I hadnt ordered an aluminum radiator, as that one had a brand new one. Going back to get the fenders as they are in better shape than mine. The hood is messed up a little more than I would like, but oh well...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned