The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

need datalog opinions

vtecds1

I just recently fixed my high idle issue by cleaning out the t-body and replacing the seals. I need some input on my recently log(car parked and revved the motor). I want to make sure that my TPS, ISC, Timing, etc are where they are suppose to be. Thanks...

vtecds1

Okay, this thing is driving me nuts!!! I`m trying to get the perfect idle but, when I do find it, the steps are off. Is there a specific order on setting the TPS, IPS and throttle cable?

vtecds1

Found you old post from Tooners and followed the steps. I was getting really frustrated because of how precise everything have to be set. A little mistake can throw everything off. Well, This is the best I can do without kicking my car out of frustration...Let me know if everything looks good. Thanks!!!

I`m concerned about the timing on this next pic. Is it a little too high?

stevep

You'll notice that in all but one of those cases the throttle is closed so the engine has no load on it so the timing is high and I suspect the exception either was closed or was closing and the values for the TPS were exactly sinked with the timing.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned