The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Idle Surge ?/Boost Controller

I just recently bought my Galant and its got some bad idle surge wondering if anyone can help me fix it. Its pretty of and on though, sometimes its really bad sometimes it idles fine. When its bad if i put the clutch in it surges so low it shakes the car and then actually shuts of and i have to restart it. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Now the boost controller, I just bought a turbo xs boost controller and do not really understand how to set it up. In my car there is a T fitting with 3 different vacuum hoses going to it. One from the blow off valve, one from the ECI and one from the wastegate actuator. I know were to hook up the tube from the actuator but i dont what other tube to use again any help thanks.

I am new to the DSM game so thanks for helping me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts