The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dnp manifold 35r fitment

Hi guys my buddy is upgrading all his turbo stuff and selling his 35r setup I was wondering what kinda of clearance issues I Would have if any running this keep in mind I have full ac and full size Radiator. am I gonna have to ditch the ac and Go with a smaller radiator ? here is a pic of the setup for reference thanks

TylerAdamson

I think the only issue you might have is with the piping on the front of the manifold for the wastegate. I've got an FP3565 bolted to an FP manifold in 934 and while it's tight it does fit. I can take some pictures if you'd like.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned