The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Two ecus wont power on

Brunoboy

I had both recapped and socketed and i put them in, no start no cel on ignition start up either, i tried them both in tre3zys car, same result, does anyone know which part of the board controls this?

Brunoboy

Guy on tuners said if the ecus powered on it would have the. Cel at time of ignition turn on, it doesnt and both wouldnt work in trE3zys car either

stevep

I've posted the same basic test on this site too many times.
All that tells you is if the ECU runs or not. If you don't actually test to see if the normal turn on activity that I posted on Tuners is happening then you don't know if it's the circuit that turn on the MPI relay that's failing or something else.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned