The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Switched from Palm IIIx -- Sony Clie PEG-N760C Help

RHDgalantVR4

so I was Running a Palm got the sony free the only thing in all my cables were made for the Palm running a serial type plug. The sony now comes with a USB cord and my old hookup wont work even with all the fancy adapters I just bought for $60 is there a USB version I cant seem to find?

PS. Not that huge on the who electrical side of things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Thanks in advance if this is a stupid question that has been answered a million times cant seem to find what I am looking for or maby I did but just don't understand.

img.php

RHDgalantVR4

Found a site that sells the device specific cable but its 50$ OUCH wish I knew how to make one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts