The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

no rear loom

hi guys i have a 1992 6a12tt galant vr4 it has no rear loom and just wondering if any one knows what wires do what so i can make 1 up or if anyone has a diagram that would be great.

thanks..

cheekychimp

You probably won't have much luck on here since this site is pretty much dedicated to the 6G Galant using the 4G63 engine. I am however confused since you said you have a 1992 car. Is this a 6G car with a 6a12tt swap?

If not and you have a different car, you might want to try one of the other Galant forums for help. Try sending a PM to 4Grim on this site as I know he has an 8G Galant and is active on some other sites.

Would help immensely though if you could post up a picture of your car so that we know what we are dealing with. If it is a 6G car we may well be able to help.

Paul.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts