The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dyno tuning in pa or tri-state area

BoostedAWD91

I'm trying to decide where to have my car tuned. As of right now it looks like tpgtuning looks to be the best choice but looking at $500 for a dyno tune. Anyone in the tri state area that knows of any other options or feedback on any shops. Tpg tuning, stm and turbotrix are the only places I can think of.

Is STM close to you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

STM TUNED
2697 Lakeville Road (Suite 2)
Avon, NY 14414

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

You have plenty of straight, flat, empty stretches of road up there. Get the tools you'll need, and do it yourself. Go out to Washingtonville's one blinking light, make a right, and there you have straight, flat, empty road for three miles. Why do you think my car ran so well when I lived up there?

Nate

14bCrazy

If you don't mind a ride to Winchester VA you should go to this shop. justiceracingengines.com They are the real thing not some kid tring to have a shop. Just look at his clients. He is also the East coast installer for Darton sleeves. Tell him that Rick BeDell referred you. His name is Jim. You will not regret it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BoostedAWD91

thats alittle to far to drive for me. there definatly plenty of roads around here, out 642 by Sunnybrook is one of my favorites but this is my first time using dsmlink so i still dont completly understand all the of features of it.

My bad didnt see that in the post time for glasses /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned