The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4WS Lines

what part number does these 2 lines have and where can i get them online?
the once on the GSX? no turbo 4wd/4ws 2.0 i drive was hit and start leaking
i want to keep the the 4ws never driven anything so great

i have these part number but witch 2 is it?

MB489776
MB815085
MB815325
MB564865
MB564864
MB564866
MB564867

Thanks Very much
Thomas
Denmark

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
If you are asking about the two hard lines that join to the rubber hoses, those are these two:

MB564866
MB564867

thecman02

If can order those lines I'd be impressed. I ordered those two a couple years back and they could only get me one in.

AWDnoobie

My lines are in good shape right now, but would it be possible to install SS lines if the hard ones decide to rust out/leak?

Muntermugge

Quoting iceman69510:
If you are asking about the two hard lines that join to the rubber hoses, those are these two:

MB564866
MB564867

For your information
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you order it by Mitsubish dealer in Flensburg, Germany, you can often can get a cheaper price for the parts
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I picked an order for the parts, I needed and saved a lot compared to buying it in Denmark.
And so they were much more helpful to get the parts.
To my GVR4, could the Danish Mitsubish dealer not figure it out, but they could in Germany.

But the BEST help, you will get here by the guys here on GalantVR-4.org. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting thecman02:
If can order those lines I'd be impressed. I ordered those two a couple years back and they could only get me one in.

As of today they are both available here in the US, but only 1 of the 867 is in stock.

They are ridiculously expensive.

Thanks Everyone

but iceman what do you mean by "only 1 of the 867 is in stock"?

the reason we have come up with since they started leaking is we hit a alot of pot holes the other day
and the Rack had moved witch caused one of the pipes to leak because the rack was not tighten down with also explanies why the steering wheels has moved like 45 degrease to the right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Doesn't really affect you gmt^2. That means only one piece of the MBxxx867 part number is available in the US parts system.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts