The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Running rich just got my new wideband

Just received my new aem wideband today next up will be a logger,afpr kit(aeromotive)new O2 sensor and knock sensor ordering tomorrow,need to find out why this thing runs so rich knocks sometimes and only gets 200 miles to a tankful even when I dont beat it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
Forgot to add will also be doing a leakdown,compression and boost leak tests and installing the new front mount i've had for over a year in my closet...

Current mods
evo9 mas with iceman pigtail adapter,walboro 255(rewired)fic 850's,buschur racing 3"turbo back with hiflo cat(have off road cat delete pipe)dejoon tool 1g intake, evo3 manifold and O2 housing mitsubishi big16g almost forgot new ecu from jeff(keydiver) with the works
I know the injectors are bit big for what I have now but i bought them with a plan in mind
rebuild block and bigger turbo with all the necessary mods and some tuning of course!!

Any other suggestions or recommendations will be appreciated its about time I learned
to fix my own damn car......BTW my friend just got a new awd dynopack so if anyone of
you guys are interested I can probably get a discounted rate for our members he is in manchester CT near hartford...
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

brandon the 255 does not have an afpr but i just ordered one
janathon the ecu is chipped for the 850's im also getting a boostleak
tester i have a feeling i have a boost leak...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned