The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

409'S alive!!

Well I spent all day yester day pulling the altonator out. I bought one from one of my dads friends who rally races a 91 talon. i spent about 2 hours installing it into my galant to find out that it didnt work so today I just bought a remanufactured* one from checker auto. it only took me 1 hour the second time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. Started it up and put the voltmeter on it and it was at 13.5 volts so im happy now!!!!

409/2000 alive and running......for now lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CarRacer

Good. Now when you get a chance, drive that beast on down towards Edina so I can see that car. I'll buy you your favorite fast food. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cool I like burger king /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif LOL.
You going to mapon april 24th for there dyno day and car show? check out mnsportcompact.net look for boost for boobies lol
Should be a good time. I my dyno my car again but IDK

well yesterday I took 409 on her first drive of the year. A 60 mile round trip to and from work with out any problems!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
My next plan of action it to address the rear brakes, Im going to sandblast the caliper brackets and paint them black along with the calipers. I get a damn good deal on brake through work so Im going with the ceramic pads for the rear.
After the rear brakes get addressed im thinking ( I know Im going to get some hell for this LOL) a 6K HID kit.
Stay tuned Ive got some other stuff Im thinking of doing like fix a dint in the exhaust sandblast and paint the IC piping

409/2000

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned