The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

409's not starting

Ok well first i let my car sit in my grandpas pole barn for the last year because of finacial isues lol. about 6 months ago I went out there and started it and it fired right up. so now I just put a new odyssey batterie in it and went to start it and it just cranked over and didnt start? If anyone can please give me any ideas on what the problem might be let me know.
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Ect
ECU/wiring
Igniter
Coil Pack
Empty fuel lines (just crank the starter for a while)
Check for fuel and spark first thing.

prove_it

Your fuel might be really crappy too. Does it sputter, or just turn over and you get nothing?

Damn thanks guy lol I had the ecu replaced and it has somekind of upgrade in it like launch control and no lift to shift i know thats working but when i opened the hood i noticed my magnacor wires looked like they were chewed on. do i just pull a spark plug wire and have someone try and crank it over and see if i get spark? how do i check for fuel chrack the fuel preasure regulator and check for fuel that way? when I turn the key all the lights come on.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts