The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

kyb agx shocks?

MellowVR4

ok im planning on installing kybs adjustables on my car, what strut mount should i use. Should i use oem strut mounts or aftermarket, i work at autoparts store and when i look up shocks and struts mounts, the discription says that these strut mounts are oem except they cant be used for adjustable shocks and struts. Not sure what to say to that, so if anybody knows let me know. thnx

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
They may mean coilovers when they say adjustable.

What brand/part numbers are you looking at for mounts? You can use the stock ones. AGX install just like stock struts/shocks.

MellowVR4

thats what i iguerd that they ment coilovers, but i wasnt sure. idk it was a napa part number i forgot.

I'm using TEIN pillow ball mounts, they work great, specially if you wanna run lowering springs, they give you more adjustment for alignment.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts