The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need logging help from a Portland, OR area local

If there is anyone in the Portland area that would be willing to help me out I would be most grateful. I don't need help logging or tuning, I just another gvr4 or 1G car to test my logger on, or someone with a known good logger/cable setup to test on my car. I'm pretty sure my cable and logger are good. I'm thinking my ECU is the culprit, but I would like to verify that before I send if off for repair or buy another one.

4thStroke

English Racing can take a look at your ECU and replace the caps if needed, they are just right across the river from you. Lucas will be able to help you get the car figured out. There are a bunch of us in the area and maybe someone with a drivable VR4 can help you out with the logger situation. Id be willing to give you a hand, but my car is currently under the knife.

belize1334

Send a PM to BrianAWD on this board. He lives in SE and is the kind of guy who would lend you a hand if he has time.

Thanks guys. I will keep English Racing in mind. I trailered an injured Evo there from PIR a while back. They seemed like good and knowledgable guys. I sent my ECU off (to a guy that KeyDiver referred me to) to get recapped and socketed a couple years ago. There was significant damage repaired, but maybe he didn't catch everything. I will shoot BrianAWD a PM and see if would be willing to help out.

Thanks Again,
Curtis

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts