The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

aem ems

Jesh

so i've had this aem ems for about a year and after a hours and weeks and months of reading forums, books, manuals, the list goes on and on. i finally got almost everything i need to install it :p i was wondering if anyone here has tuned one of these personally and had any pointers on the matter.

prove_it

Don't get frustrated with it. It takes time to get it right.

gtluke

I have one in my mustang, works great except for the mysterious 750hp limit that AEM can't figure out, after 5 years.

Boostdtalon

My old roomie had a AEM in his subie. Once we figured out that there had been some issues with the initial wire up his car ran pretty well. It also helped that the guy that tuned his car was actually one of the original program writers for the EMS.

Jesh

hey "prove it" did the base maps work for you or were they way off? and with the base maps can you drive the car at all, i mean like say under 3000rpms with very little engine load? or is it just so you can start it and get tuning?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts